A message to our families...
Accessing Obituary Webcasts:
Simply find the tribute among our obituaries. Scroll the Tribute Wall to see a video post titled: “Moore Funeral Home created a Webcast in memory of...” and click the play button to watch.
Funerals and Coronavirus
At Moore Funeral Homes we recognize that, amid this pandemic, we all have fears and concerns for the safety of our families and loved ones. Unfortunately, death and grief do not pause during a crisis. For over 85 years, Moore Funeral Homes have been taking care of members of this community and we stand ready to help you now. We will remain open and our experienced, caring staff will continue assisting families during this critical time. We are taking precautions to create a safe environment for you to honor those you have lost. In accordance with Oklahoma and CDC guidelines the following best practices have been instituted:
- Hand soap and sanitizer will be available for all visitors to the funeral home to use.
- Our staff will practice extreme care in disinfecting all public areas and maintaining proper sanitation of our chapels, equipment and public Restrooms.
- Optional avenues for arranging services will be available including via telephone or video conferencing.
- Recommended social distancing practices will be encouraged for all visitors to our funeral homes.
- Livestreaming of funeral services will be available to families at our Southlawn and Eastlawn locations at no additional cost.
We are available 24/7 to answer any questions and concerns you may have and will continue to monitor state regulations and CDC updates. Guidance is also considered from the National Funeral Directors Association and The International Order of the Golden Rule. Most of all, remember that during times of uncertainty it is important to rely upon one another and to come together as a community. Moore Funeral Homes are proud to be a part of the Tulsa community and we will do all we can to be there for you throughout the COVID pandemic.